Science

Who understand this anyway?
We are lookin' for the absolute zero
by the acceleration of change:
change of what?
Even though we don't
understand the anthropolgical
and astronomical
scientifically biological
definations of life we live it.
telling me im made up of
DNA, Protons, Nuetrons, Electrons,
and some other words i cant quite
pronounce (so why write em)
I just say Im alive
but
How do i know Im
really alive?
I know because science
tells us because i have
a reguarly beating heart, pulse, working
internal organs and the ability
to inhale and exhale
in order to keep my functions working properly
this says im alive!
well what about the people that don't breathe on their own?
or the ones whose organs work improperly?
or the ones that cant walk talk or hear?
are they not alive?
you give me words
I dont understand
to describe who i am
to put me in a box
and stamp me with a label
we live by the explanations
of science.
But what good is science
and scientic explanations
if all it does
is raise more quesions?

No comments:

Post a Comment