My Lunar Moon

activation energy
heavy breathing
the energy needed to
initiate my chemical
reaction
is like and explosion
or emplotion
bursting from with in
theres more than one
natural form
so its not an allotrope
every position
twist and turn it all
seems so natural
to me
allowing our amino acids
to combine
time passed
so fast
but the fact that we
dont lack
copacitance we
can store our
electric charge
shocking;
hair rising
off our necks
we are in an
adiabatic system
we gain nothing
we lose nothing
just viewed it as a shared
experience
with experience
from the time i kissed him
So bright you shine
with no lights on
we reached our peak
at last
call me your
heart saver
and I call your juices my
catalyst
out of breath
i succumb to sleep so soon
damn i love my Lunar Moon.

2 comments:

  1. wow, gettin' a little hot in here.. i'll exit on that note..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful honesty! A senuality with overkill; you have reached a balance I rarely see. Thanks for showing me this part of you.

    ReplyDelete