4 divided by 4

started of with one me
until i met you
thats two
we two grew to love
and you vowed to cherish
honour
and obey
Me.
theres three.
my mind, body,spirit
need you as if your my soul
protecin my heart till it beats no
more
four.

your lies and deciet
to the one you love
or should i say loved
stomped on my heart
like a burning rug
as soon as it hit
the floor
four.
Your cherishing turned into
you cheating
your honour scared for life
obedient not to me but
to us eliminated lust
turned into disgust
for me
there's no more three.

So me meeting you
my number two
only to learn I was
better off a one
that can be sumed up
in this poem
by a simple equation.

(one me+ one you+growing love+ a cherished heart) /
(lies and deciet+ your infidelity+ hurt me+ careless you) =
in its simpelist form (4 / 4) = 1
one me until the next equation comes along.
Wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment