In short

some think there
is an art to
writing
poetry
but they don't realize
most people speak poetically
with out
sitting down and sketching
a sonnet or a villanelle
using metaphors that no one understand
fuck the word poetry for all its worth
fuck the English language they taught to me at birth
fuck all the things that tell me what i should be
fuck you if you doubt me
this its something u dont have to read..
i know you looking at this asking
"why such vulgarity"
you know what i say fuck that.
the shit is in the dictionary
of which i was taught my native tongue
but if i use it I am deemed wrong
fuck that bitch of an ass hole for telling me
its a curse word.
why these?
these small words
that people say
are bad.
yet they fall right besides "good" words in
the book of truth
damn shit ass
words we use.
Bitch is a female dog
and it comes after bit and bite
those are bad words to right?
NO
they are actions we perform daily
so laugh it up!
tell me I'm wrong
for using the book
that taught me my native tongue
in its entirety
fuck you
for judging me
based on how i speak
i use it to write my poetry
you can write peotry to
sit down
clear ya mind
record your experience over time
in every scheme
in every line
but don't call me a poet
my life just happens to rhyme.

1 comment:

  1. *stands up and claps* no comment would do this piece justice

    ReplyDelete